Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Full Dress Tails Can I Have A Beautiful, Full Looking Updo With Nearly Shoulder-length Hair?

Can I have a beautiful, full looking updo with nearly shoulder-length hair? - full dress tails

I am the girl with the perfect dress, that everything is perfect, and hopefully hair had never been broken. I) a crown and veil (with a comb attachment. My hair is lightly layered, and I was in a ponytail (although be added almost immediately, since only about two inches long) in a ponytail. Can I get an updo is pretty full? Ideas? Am I obligated to buy extensions and renewals can be used anyway for a updo? PS extensions at low prices are no longer viable: I'm a redhead.

2 comments:

sbasmali... said...

You can have a great future shoulder updo with long hair! I did it! She just had a good hairdresser, his confidence and tell them what you and you want to. No need for expansion. Why add something of your beautiful car is wrong? Keep it real, and will be beautiful!

mandy said...

Yes, you have beautiful hair! Also tell your hairdresser what you want, and I'm sure they can. without extensions.

One of my friends who had cancer, was the prom this year, and the hair a few inches long. was beautiful, even with short hair.

Good luck and congratulations.

Post a Comment