Friday, February 5, 2010

Small Town Gift Shop Ideas Christmas List Ideas?

Christmas List Ideas? - small town gift shop ideas

I need to know what to ask for Christmas. I live in a small city - gift cards are out, a spa day in the outdoors, then my mother goes Outta Town Shop OT and she wants to know what I want

I asked for makeup, perfume, clothes, handbags, hair extensions, New Boots, lotions and hair Stuf

What can I ask?
What make-up, lotion, hair stuff, hair and boots, which I my mother there?

She says she'll tell you exactly what you want to get it white again, that I love you

Thank you very much

4 comments:

paco357 said...

If you do not know what he wants for Christmas, then get something for me. Yay! You're great! I love almost as much as chocolate cheesecake.

Rina<3 said...

uh ... iPod, portable TV for your room ... Cell phone?

The hard to say ... and fashion and make-up are you, id ask Fashoin and beauty section, where they know what talkign about: P

Bbagsies... said...

Toe SOC Edward Cullin (jk.. Lol), laptop, magazine little things that you send mail, if money, face masks.
That's what I think

Prometheus _... said...

Prepaid cell? iPod?

Post a Comment