Friday, February 19, 2010

Registering A Trailer Ontario I Accidentally Hit This Car Trailing A Boat, At About 5 Kph. The Motor Fell Off.?

I accidentally hit this car trailing a boat, at about 5 kph. the motor fell off.? - registering a trailer ontario

Accidentally, I hit the car behind a boat, about 5 miles per hour. to leave the machine.
The trailer was not damaged, was not injured, the ship aswekk (except the engine (an old 15 hp)

I immediately knew I had to buy a new one, although I think he may try to me that more is that I sell damaged. Additionally, NTS is the developer of the back of the trailer, in Ontario, and only a red cloth or flag at the end is the end of the trailer to give the bast
In addition, the trailer is not registered.

Help? Leagally jhave I pay for the new engine?

3 comments:

Fred C said...

As you know, who is not registered yet? Perhaps the plate is removed or stolen. This happens more than we think, and most people do not know it was until someone tells them. In Ontario, by the way, are the followers of his conviction, auto insurance covers towing, provided it is correctly registered. The ship is on a rider to the policy of the house, or in the case of a larger boat, perhaps a future maritime policy.

All this is irrelevant to their case, the engine was damaged, and you (or your insurer pays) for whether used or not.

The boats are usually longer than the trailer, and it is rare that people in the flag, either. It's not so hard to see, put a 2x4 3 feet in the back of a van.

What the Law, indicating that a flag should have, I refer you run on this side of the Government of Ontario, where I suggest you see the picture of boat and motor on a trailer. There is no flag on the engine. Sorry.
http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/safety/ ...
It seems HTA 111 (1) does not apply, and the engine is not considered a "good" care.

JesseW said...

I let the insurance against such cooperation, but must pay for another engine, maybe a new

Camaro Z28 Kid said...

Trailer dosent insured? If so, good.

i Duno what happens if U guna.

Good luck

Post a Comment