Saturday, February 20, 2010

Indoor Gates For Stairs Can I Sue The Security Guard At A Concert For Doing His "job"... But He Attacked Me?

Can I sue the security guard at a concert for doing his "job"... but he attacked me? - indoor gates for stairs

Well, if that really keeps me attacked. I am in one place for a festival that has 3 phases. I was on an internal phase which is located in the lobby (see above). To the floor (stairs) descending escalators. Theres a group on the escalator because it blocked by the guards (I do not know why ...) Basically, I stood before a crowd that is pushed down to achieve to reach a ladder to the ground. PPL 30 was triggered by the escalator, trying the guards, pushing them all back. 2 guards running down the escalator block for all. (perhaps all (30) people press guards) as IM running the escalator, which fell from the ladder, with other like 3 PPL for download and 1 security guard Grabbed me, I tried to push him and to me. I began to curse, and he grabbed my neck n my shoulder and tried to get away from you. The other guards looked at him and told him to let me go. thats when I escaped. But he hit me in the face with his arm and slapped me in the neck. I know I have the "wrong" here, but I can sue the company, location, security guard, whether it reflects not only his hands on me and actually physically attacked?

6 comments:

NONAME said...

Quantity you do not like you said "I tried, the security personnel at the U.S. authority to arrest for any increases they believe has violated the law, then assaulted him. He was with his stick you use and then he was arrested.

AEB said...

You can sue for any anything. Hell, I can complain, what he did to lose brain cells reading this to ... the only difference between you and me is that I would win.

Scamper said...

If you live in the United States, they can

Elsewhere in the world to come, you deserve it.

ElLiE bElLiE said...

You can continue, or you can only observe and report is not yet his hands on his hands on you!

good luck xx
special

seven7ba... said...

You can sue anyone, or the company for which they are working ....

Kevin said...

Yes to continue. have a good lawyer and you'll be rich

Post a Comment