Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Il Be In My Lab Where Can I Get Married On A Sunday In Chicago, IL?

Where can I get married on a Sunday in Chicago, IL? - il be in my lab

I'm flying to Chicago soon to my friend, and I really want to get married while I'm there. The problem is that it is in the Navy in the school, it is clear that for the Friday after the 5th You can send a request to purchase, because they would lose a laboratory, and is not allowed. We can obtain a license, on Saturday, but where we can, the ceremony on Sunday. You need not be complicated, so quickly and legally. Mil gracias!

2 comments:

Lady B. said...

Hello! I live in Chicago and can not go to church and speak with the pastor and ask him to do the ceremony for you, or you can go to the community. Good luck and congratulations.

Julia B said...

Courthouse, local churches or verify openings.

Post a Comment