Thursday, February 18, 2010

Download Green Green Eng Dubbed PLEASE Help Me With This Torrent I Downloaded.....?

PLEASE help me with this torrent I downloaded.....? - download green green eng dubbed

ok I have the film "A Very Long Engagement and wanted to get. I searched the Internet and the proliferation foung pretty good. (at least it seemed good to me, I'm new) in streams. I downloaded the BitTorrent and complete. I opened it expecting be a video file in a folder & found A.Very.Long.Engagement.2004.FRENCH.DVDSC book ... I opened the folder and find all files containing icons, like a folded piece of paper w / corner and A small box on the Windows icons blue green red. idk what they are. we are justified A.Very.Long.Engagement (2004) Closely adjacent to a symbol like a monkey and a blue circle w / and " i have ". a right-avle.fr.scr.r1 SMEs, 2.3 .... More on the S 47 #.," she said. instead of SFV. L #. Also in this Article 1Folder was another folder called test with a short clip of the film. Well, I downloaded WinRAR and open the file and click extract ... And click OK. (Continued below)

1 comment:

cyguysd said...

The stack of books means that your files are in WinZip. You need WinZip to open them. Once you have access to the files, if your current video player does not attempt to play the movie, download the VLC player is free and can play all kinds of weird video files.

Post a Comment