Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Molds For Plastic Worms I Need Help Finding Mutant Ninja Turtle Gummy Candy.?

I need help finding Mutant Ninja Turtle gummy candy.? - molds for plastic worms

They were sorted in a field. But the individual package that had to be separated, almost like perferation. To open the candy you should remove the plastic cap from the bottom. The packaging looked almost like a form of jelly beans. Before, I had this when I was younger (I'm now 22), but can not find everywhere. *** The candy is viscous, like a rubbery texture *** NO sweets like gummi bears, worms, insects, cheese, etc.

3 comments:

Smleh said...

I hope this Gummies. I did some research and find out more about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cereal, and even Gummies your search. One source said it was, and still be sold in Blockbuster Video stores.

jessicac... said...

Well ... Things I've looked everywhere. My mother used to buy me and my every time we went to Wal-Mart's brother! I was probably around 6 below, and now I'm 21, so I think we look alike. If you find somewhere that you do me again and I will be the same for you. Good luck!

Dimitri D said...

Never herd, but it looks very cool.

Post a Comment