Sunday, December 13, 2009

Feline Ibs Treatment Looking For Opinions Re: Changing Cat Diet For Feline IBS?

Looking for opinions re: changing cat diet for feline IBS? - feline ibs treatment

Hello --

I try the right decision for my two cats, and I am looking for opinions.

Were limited to a food "natural" cat, chicken and rice - I started in the dry form, they were accustomed.

Dietary restriction is due to a food allergy / irritable bowel syndrome. You can eat only very limited ingredients.

She is under a veterinarian care.She had bloody diarrhea, and found the last few weeks of life (The training is looking for "weapons" of steroids in the major, and I think to pay all these drugs, also contribute to "silent" symptoms. My cat is currently in the budesonide, which has helped but not always effective.)

We talked about the advantages of moving to a better quality of canned wet food - I wonder if anyone has seen these issues of food, and could cure by changes in diet to achieve?

Thank you,
I know it's a community out of very friendly cats and here

:)

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment