Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bread Machine Accessories Bread Machine: I Want To Bake The Bread In The Oven How Do I Know At What Temp. And How Long To Bake For?

Bread Machine: I want to bake the bread in the oven how do I know at what temp. and how long to bake for? - bread machine accessories

I am new to using a bread machine and I love to mix the ingredients and make dough cycle. I like the form of bread, but. So, what I do is after the round of dough from the dough and place it in a loaf pan, cover and let rise for about 30-45 minutes. Then bake. I have a recipe that tells me I can bake at 350 degrees 40 minutes if you do not want to bake the bread in the bread machine, but most recipes do not contain this information. Is there a rule for the time to bake a loaf of bread and to understand at what temperature or in some other way?

1 comment:

June Campbell said...

You need to appreciate the cooking temperature, if no alternative available. 350 degrees or 375 degrees is a good bread in the oven at medium heat. I would probably try something in this area.

As for how long to bake bread .. There is a way to tell when the bread is ready. If you think you can do, or if enough time has elapsed, open the oven door and knock on the top of the loaf. When it is cooked, have a hollow sound, and the bread does not indent. If the teeth, or repeat a bang, cook a little more than the test.

Post a Comment