Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mitsumi Card Reader Mitsumi USB Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo?

Mitsumi USB Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo? - mitsumi card reader

FA404M Mitsumi Floppy / Card Reader Combo

2 If the USB controller is enabled in Device Manager, the drive is working, no card reader. Moreover, no other USB device.

If I simply disable the driver 2.0. All works fine.

All devices function activated with the 2.0 drivers when the device is not plugged in

The manual is compatible with USB 2.0. All that said, I read about the 10-pin is in the header information necessary for the protection in a USB 2.0 device to prevent EMI due to high speeds. The release of this disc is not used this brooch.

Anyone have any ideas? I am prepared to say it is bad because they never worked in an environment of 2.0.

I received an e-mail to Mitsumi. I can not find anything on Google or otherwise, with a similar problem.

Board of Directors is the latest BIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment